Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Blessed



Here I sit, on the eve or Christmas Eve, and sixteen days until I embark on my adventure in the Philippines and I'm reminded how incredibly blessed I am. 

I truly have lived a life of privilege. Never have I lacked anything I truly need, and rarely have I lacked anything I desired. But that's just material things. 

My cup runith over with people who love me. I have parents who are both present, caring, good role models, and love eachother. I have four siblings (and four sibling-in-law) who, though we don't always see eye to eye, we all get along a lot better than most families. 
I have friends who are basically family, and who treat me like family. 
I have even more friends who are there for me when I need someone to brighten my day. 
I have a mixture of all of those people who helped make it possible for me to go spend three months in the Philippines. 

God has blessed me beyond words. 

I bet He's blessed you too. Instead of counting how many presents you got this Christmas, how about you count your blessings? Whether you believe in God or not, you have to see that you are one blessed individual <3. 

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.