Monday, January 11, 2016

I made it!

  I am currently in the middle of my third day here. Wow. That's crazy to say. To be honest, it feels longer, but not in a bad way. What I mean is, it feels like I've always been here. Sure, there is so much that is unfamiliar to me, and that's hard, but I also feel so at home. 

Day 1 was Sunday. I was thankful that we had things planned to do, because by lunch time, I was already starting to crash from being so tired. Jet lag is a real thing, y'all. 
We had church in the morning, down time in the afternoon (that was rough because all I wanted to do was sleep), and then another church meeting in the evening. 

Day 2 was much easier. It was a chill day, just hanging out with everyone until the evening when a Korean team came to visit CG. Thankfully I didn't start to get tired until around 6:30, so most of the day I had plenty of energy. 

Day 3 is still in process. Seems like another chill day, but more has happened to. I've had needed conversations about what to exspect on a weekly basis being here, and I got some US money exchanged for Philippino Pasos, which is obviously important. I'm excited to see what the rest of the day brings. 


  My goal is to keep my blog updated on a semi-weekly basis. Updating on what I am doing, and I'm sure sometimes sharing specifics on what I'm thinking and feeling. 
  Prayers are much appreciated as I follow this path God has laid before me. 

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.