Sunday, January 17, 2016

Off day

  Here I am, getting into the swing of things. I'm currently sitting in a Starbucks on my off day, just enjoying getting out of CG. Don't get me wrong, I love it there, but it's nice to have time away. I'm looking forward to a day of just walking around the mall, enjoying myself. 

Life here is hard to explain. It's busy in the aspect of so many people always being at CG, but slow in the aspect of having a lot of down time. I've been taking advantage of this and getting a lot of reading in. 
I can't say I miss anything about America except my loved ones. Yet, at least. I truly love it here. 

This last week has had a lot of new in it. Meeting new people and going new places. It's an adventure. 
I met sweet young girls at CICL ( Children in conflict with the law), women at the jail, and girls around my age that ate Sha meets with every Friday. So far it's been great. Very stretching, as I lead devotionals and share my testimony, but very good. The CG boys are even teaching me Tagalog! Needless to say, I'm excited about what God is doing. 

Until  next time, paalam ( goodbye)! 

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.