Friday, May 17, 2013

Does anyone REALLY have a favorite??


Today's topic is :Your favorite photo of yourself and why. 

  Well, I realize how this is gonna sound, but I can't chose a favorite. So I've going to share a few with you and tell you what they mean to me. I don't love them because of how I look in them, I love them because of the day or time in my life when the photo was taken.



This is my life long best friend, Abby and I. I love this because it reminds me of a time of running wild and being free. Not caring what people think. Just being silly and goofy.

This, my friends, is my amazing aunt Bonnie. I love this picture because of the memories it brings back. Playing Jacks with Bonnie and just enjoying family time. I am so blessed to have an aunt like her.

My love for this one comes from the fact that not only do I adore my big sister Becky, but that was an awesome trip. I'm in California at Great America, living it up with Becky. Making her go on the rides that flip you upside-down, and her making me go on the rides that spin you. That trip was full of Becky and me (Daniel some too) time. It really was the best.

This was taken Memorial day weekend 2012. It was a day full of laughter, food, and family. That's why I love it so much. It was the perfect day.

This picture was obviously taken just a few weeks ago. My love for this picture comes from the fact that not only is it a beautiful picture, but it's my mom and I together. We may not get along the greatest sometimes, but I wouldn't trade her for ANY other mom out there. She's taught me so much about life and living. She's made me who I am. She's put up with me for 17 1/2 years despite what a brat I can be. Y'all, she deserves an award.

So there you have it. My favorite pictures.

Shalom, 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. love the one with you and your mom :) two beautiful ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are all very beautiful! I can see why you couldn't pick just one.

    xxSusanne

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.