Saturday, May 25, 2013

The fight.


Topic for day 25: Something someone told you about yourself that you'll never forget. 

  People have said a lot of things to me over the years, unfortunately, the mean words are the ones that stick. So I wade through... looking for what I want to share...

Once you've crossed that line in a relationship, you will ALWAYS cross that line. Slut. 

  We all know I was too physical in my last relationship... I won't say that statement doesn't scare me, but I refuse to claim it as truth.

  This is the truth: I will have to work hard to keep this next relationship pure. It will never be easy... not until my wedding night and I don't have to try anymore, but that doesn't mean I can't do it. That doesn't mean I haven't changed. That doesn't mean that God isn't bigger than my mistakes. I rest in Him.


Shalom, 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that must be quite a dick!! What you do once or in one relationship doesn't mean that you have to do it again.. again.. WOW

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.